Chakrata tour itinerary package
Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels for two nights
- Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
- AC transportation for sightseeing
- Local guide for sightseeing
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
- Any personal expenses
- Lunches and snacks
- Adventure activity fees (such as trekking and camping)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary, and you can modify it based on your preferences and time constraints. Also, make sure to check the weather conditions before planning your trip, as some places may not be accessible during certain seasons.
Day 1: Dehradun to Chakrata
- Start your tour by arriving in Dehradun and drive to Chakrata, which is around 87 kilometres from Dehradun.
- Check into your hotel and enjoy the stunning views of the hills.
- Visit the famous Chakrata market and explore the local handicrafts and traditional food.
Day 2: Chakrata
- Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Chakrata.
- Visit the famous Tiger Falls and enjoy the stunning views of the waterfall and surroundings.
- Explore the Kanasar forest and take a nature walk in the serene surroundings.
- Visit the Lakhamandal temple and learn about its history and architecture.
Day 3: Chakrata to Dehradun
- Drive back to Dehradun and visit the famous Robber’s Cave and enjoy the natural beauty of the cave and waterfall.
- Explore the local markets for some shopping and traditional food.
- Depart for your home destination.