Dehradun tour itinerary Package
As one of the most trusted tour and travel agents in Uttarakhand Dada Boudir Tour and Travels offers you a Dehradun tour package within a short span. This 2 days tour can be a weekend tour package or can be clubbed with other Uttarakhand tour packages.
Duration: 2 Days
Start your day early and travel from Delhi to Dehradun, which is approximately a 6-7 hour journey.
Check into your hotel and freshen up.
- Visit the Robber’s Cave, a natural cave formation where the river disappears underground and reappears after a few meters.
- Visit the Tapkeshwar Temple, a beautiful ancient temple located on the banks of the river.
- Explore the Forest Research Institute and admire the colonial-era architecture and the beautiful gardens.
- Visit the Clock Tower and Paltan Bazaar for some local shopping and food.
Overnight stay in Dehradun.
After breakfast, take a scenic drive to Mussoorie, approximately a 1-2 hour journey from Dehradun.
- Visit the Kempty Falls and enjoy a dip in the waterfall.
- Explore Gun Hill and enjoy the panoramic views of the Himalayas.
- Take a leisurely stroll on the Camel’s Back Road and enjoy the beautiful sunset views.
Depart from Mussoorie and travel back to Delhi.
You can always customize the tour according to your preference and duration. Dada Boudir Tour and Travels can make a perfect tour package according to your choice.