Haridwar, located at the foothills of the Himalayas, is a sacred city in the northern state of Uttarakhand, India. It is an important pilgrimage destination for Hindus, as it is believed that taking a dip in the holy Ganges river here can wash away all sins. Haridwar is also famous for the Ganga Aarti, a daily ritual where thousands of devotees gather on the banks of the Ganges to witness the beautiful and spiritual ceremony.
• DAY1-Haridwar local
• DAY2-Haridwar outskirts
Tour Itinerary :
After breakfast and check out the hotel and drive to Haridwar, enjoy local sightseeing in Haridwar. Visit – Bhimgoda site, Bharat mata mandir, Shanti Kunj, Vaishno Devi Temple, Bhuma Niketan, India Temple, Pawan Dham, etc. Kankhal Site – Daksha Mahadev Temple, Anada Maa Ashram, Sitla mata mandir, Harihar ashram , Rudraksa Tree, etc
After the evening Ganga Aarti, Dinner, and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, Pick up from the hotel then Mansa devi temple, Chandi devi temple, Patanjali Yogpeeth, and Crystal world.
Evening: Drop at Haridwar bus stand/railway station.
The above Package cost Includes
- Hotel accommodation as per the tour itinerary
- MAPI food plan (Breakfast/Dinner).
- Transportation, A/C, and Non-A/C Vehicle (as per guest requirements) with all road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt charges.
Package cost does not Include
- GST Extra
- Room service/Laundry & Telephone calls.
- Extra usage of the vehicle for Additional sightseeing.
- Entry fees for Temples and Activities like Ropeway, Helicopter Services or any other Govt charges wherever applicable.
- Any wine/mineral water and other eatables.
- Any expenses for medical treatment in case of any emergency or otherwise for any reason.