Lohaghat tour package and typical itinerary
The small vill of Lohaghat is positioned in the Champawat region of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It’s girdled by hills, timbers, and gutters, making it an ideal holiday destination for nature suckers and recreational suckers. Both its peaceful setting and its stirring Himalayan views have made the city famed. Dada Boudir Tour and Travels offers the Lohaghat Tour package, an offbeat tour destination in Uttarakhand. We can plan the tour according to your choice and preferences. Accommodation and Car rental and all tour arrangements will be done by us. Trust the best travel agent for a reliable Uttarakhand tour package. Lohaghat tour packages can be clubbed with other tour packages as well for a perfect tour plan. Please note, this is a suggested typical Lohaghat tour itinerary. You can make your own Lohaghat tour itinerary as per requirements.
- Visit Swami Vivekananda’s Mayawati Ashram, a spiritual retreat with stirring views of the Himalayan peaks.
- Visit an original café for lunch and sample some original chow.
- Visit the Advaita Ashram, another Swami Vivekananda- innovated spiritual retreat that provides a serene setting for contemplation and soul-searching.
- Get up early and take a stroll to the nearby Vanasur Ka Kila, a historic fort that is perched on a hilltop and offers breathtaking views of the hills and valleys below.
- After a leisurely breakfast at your hotel, drive 20 kilometers to the Purnagiri Temple, which is close by. Known for its scenic beauty and spiritual significance, this ancient temple is devoted to the goddess Durga.
- After lunch, head back to Lohaghat and stroll to the close-by Devidhura Temple, another historic shrine to Goddess Barahi that is renowned for its elaborate wood carvings and conventional design.
- The rest of the day can be spent discovering the neighborhood markets and souvenir shopping.
Depending on your preferences and the quantum of time you have, this diary can be changed. Do not forget to bring warm apparel, cozy shoes, and a camera to capture the stirring decor. The Nainital Lake, where voyaging is popular and you can enjoy breathtaking views of the hills in the area, is one of the area’s other top lodestones. The Naina Devi Temple, a deified Hindu sanctum close to the lake, is another place you might want to suppose about going.