Haridwar to Dehradun tour itinerary package
Duration: 2 days
- Start your day by visiting the Har Ki Pauri ghat in Haridwar and attending the morning Ganga Aarti ceremony.
- Visit the Mansa Devi temple and Chandi Devi temple, which are located on hilltops and offer stunning views of the city.
- Take a dip in the holy Ganges river and explore the local bazaars for some shopping.
- In the evening, you can attend the Ganga Aarti ceremony at Har Ki Pauri ghat.
- Start your day early and head to Dehradun, which is around 54 kilometers from Haridwar.
- Visit the Robber’s Cave, which is a natural cave formation and a popular picnic spot.
- Explore the famous Forest Research Institute, which is a research center and museum showcasing the flora and fauna of the Himalayan region.
- Visit the famous Tapkeshwar temple, which is a cave temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Take a leisurely walk on the famous Rajpur Road and enjoy the local food and shopping.
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Haridwar
- All meals as per itinerary
- AC transportation for sightseeing
- Local guide for sightseeing
- Any personal expenses
- Entrance fees to monuments and temples
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary, and you can modify it based on your preferences and time constraints. Also, make sure to check the weather conditions before planning your trip, as some places may not be accessible during certain seasons.